We at Computer Protec Systems Ltd are committed to protecting any data that is collected in the day to day business activities that we carry out. By contacting us or agreeing to use our services you agree to the use of the data we collect in accordance with terms set out below.
The data we may collect for day to day operations:
Personal information such as:
- Telephone numbers including mobiles
- Email Addresses
- Business or Home Address
- Bank information
Why we collect and use this information:
We use personal information data to:
- Enable the day to day operation of the company.
The lawful basis on which we process this information:We process this information under the Data Protection (Jersey) Law 2018 Where information of a non-sensitive nature is processed and is therefore in our legitimate interests.
Storing this information
We hold your data for the duration of your custom with us. Where we have invoiced for items or collected payments, we could retain your information for 7 years.
Requesting access to your personal data
Under data protection legislation, you have the right to request access to information about you that we hold. To make a request for your personal information, contact Martin Cruickshank.
You also have the right to:
- Object to processing of personal data that is likely to cause, or is causing, damage or distress
- Prevent processing for the purpose of direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means
- In certain circumstances, have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed; and
- Claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Data Protection regulations
If you have a concern about the way we are collecting or using your personal data, we ask that you raise your concern with us in the first instance. Alternatively, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://oicjersey.org/
If you would like to discuss anything in this privacy notice, please contact: Martin Cruickshank – email@example.com